Mount Pleasant Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
Sewee Dental Care offers a full array of cosmetic dentistry services to help you create a satisfying smile. You can read more on this page about specific services.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Invisalign, Invisalign clear aligners are made of almost invisible polyurethane plastic.
What makes us special?
At Sewee Dental Care we strive to make your dental visits as pleasurable as possible.
We can provide for you and your regular dentist solutions for a variety of periodontal and oral medicine problems in a conservative and efficient atmosphere.
We provide most dental services, both non-surgical & surgical in one office. This limits your travel to other specialists unless we deem it necessary.
What is a Periodontist?
A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of periodontal diseases, and in the placement of implants. Periodontists receive extensive training for at least two years beyond the four of dental school. Periodontists are familiar with the latest techniques for diagnosing and treating periodontal disease. In addition, they can perform cosmetic periodontal procedures to help you achieve the smile you desire. General dentists often refer their patients when the periodontal disease is beyond their scope of expertise, but you don’t need a referral to see a periodontist. There are occasions when you may choose to go direct, or refer a family member or friend!
What services are provided by a Periodontist?
- Diagnose and treat gum disease
- Periodontal plastic surgery to improve your smile
- Extractions and restoratively-driven surgical procedures
- Dental Implants
- Oral Medicine and Biopsy services
What’s a Diplomate?
Only about 35% of periodontists are Diplomates (i.e. Board Certified). A Diplomate has made significant achievements beyond the mandatory educational requirements of the specialty, Board certification reqires comprehensive oral and written examinations covering all phases of periodontal disease and its treatment, including dental implants and oral medicine.
For more information on Periodontal disease and treatment, go to www.perio.org
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.